Tuesday 22 June 2010

Go Ask A.L.I.C.E.

I tried the artificial intelligence chat-bot and found it... well a little too artificial:

Human: Do you believe in God?
ALICE: Of course I believe in God, unknown person.
Human: Why?
ALICE: I cannot think of anything else to say.
Human: So you believe in God because you cannot think of anything else to say?
ALICE: Interesting deduction. Of course I believe in God, unknown person.
Human: What is belief?
ALICE: Belief is cognitive content held as true.
Human: But if belief is a cognitive content, how can the lack of cognitive content prove belief?
ALICE: Interesting. A lot of hard work.
Human: I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
ALICE: You are my client right now.
Human: Not any more.
ALICE: Why not?
Human: It's not you.
ALICE: If not me, who?
Human: It's me.
ALICE: Hello, unknown person, nice to see you again.

A.L.I.C.E. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) is an award-winning free natural language artificial intelligence chat robot. The software used to create A.L.I.C.E. is available as free ("open source") Alicebot and AIML software.


Try talking to A.L.I.C.E.just like a real person, but remember you are really chatting with a machine! A.L.I.C.E.'s Alicebot engine utilizes AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) to form responses to yourquestions and inputs.

Try it out yourself: http://alice.pandorabots.com/Link

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: