Saturday 7 March 2009

Moon Ray - Comanchero

Sorry about the lack of pictures... I've been flu-ridden, yet still going to work which isn't helping the situation. On top of it all, I'm way behind on my deadlines. Tsk tsk! Between puking I am working on my piece for the Indie Spinner Rack Anthology: AWESOMER which will be unveiled at MOCCA! Hooray!

Well, what is this ass-backwards video? It is undoubtedly what you would find if you invented a machine to look at the subconscious brain and project it into a music video, and applied said machine to my brain circa age 9, fascinated by video games and witches and gay stuff and growing up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is the exact thing that would pop up. I can't explain it. And you know what? It's my subconscious, so I don't have to!

You know what else? You'd probably get the same effect if you applied said machine to Neil Patrick Harris's brain today!

1 comment:

graham! said...

DaveK turned me on to NPH as Dr.Horrible last night and by jove I do believe I've fallen in love with the man yet again!

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: