Saturday 11 October 2008

Genesis P-Orridge Interview

Sometimes making art becomes so simultaneously unbearable and necessary that it spirals me in to a depression. I'm no expert, but I think there's a HUGE link between creativity and depression. It makes perfect sense to me. You are baring yourself in a way that most people hide from their entire lives. You are braving where others are scared. And you are wrestling with questions that can become larger than life.

When this happens, I look to a lot of people to inspire me. One of the most inspiring people on this planet is Genesis P-Orridge. If you have the time, please watch the videos (in 4 parts below). They are rapid-fire and the interview goes through a lot in a really short period. But for someone to live art is one of the most inspiring gifts and we can't take it for granted.

Please send love/energy/gifts etc. to Genesis right now. And don't let these gifts fall around you without holding them as long as you can!

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: