Thursday 19 July 2007

I really need to loosen up my drawing style! Everything I draw is so tight... Maybe if I try drawing larger pictures...
Anyway, below is a little trial for my animation. Not stylistically, but material-wise. I thought I could use crayons and watercolors... but it looks like I'm going to have to find other materials. Look how horrible this looks! This was the crayola egg-shaped wells in a snap-case that you might have used when you were a kid, but since I don't know how to paint, the results are disastrous. I really need to loosen up my shapes, too. That squirrel looks kind of sickly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these new drawings.

ian

Anonymous said...

drawing larger is always a good idea.
ian

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: